From Ecuador to your Door Direct Flowers - Flowers2give™.
Simple tricks for prolonging vase life:
Once your roses arrive, unwrap your blooms and begin rehydration:
- Cut the stems at a diagonal angle and add them to a vase with fresh water.
- Remove any greens that fall below the waterline to avoid cloudy water.
*View more rose care instructions
How come my flowers arrive fresh?
All of our roses are carefully packaged to ensure optimal safety during transport. Our products are shipped to your house through a cold chain process which keeps the roses at low temperature from the moment the roses leave the farm. This procedure ensures the freshest state of the product.
View our Our Farm Video
From Ecuador to your Door Direct Flowers
- Farm to Table - Fresh Flowers
- # of Stems: 12
- Product Type: Roses
- Bud Size: 2.16 inch
- Stem Length: 15,75 inch
- Packed with instructions: Yes
- Free Delivery: Yes
- Vase Life*: 15 days vase life Delivery